Netball Tour to Australia
DATES: 29 March to 12 April 2018
PRICE: £4,299.00 TWIN SHARE
For those who love the game of Netball, the mecca for the sport is Australia. With its proud history of success along with the hundreds of thousands of players who feel it is a major part of their life, Australia is really the hub of the game.
This along with the magnificent tourist sights of the nation makes Australia the place to be for anybody who wants a Netball Experience.
Experience Sport! in conjunction with Rhino Netball is conducting a netball development tour to Australia in the Easter School Holidays. You can test your netball skills against international players whilst enjoying the vibrant culture and lifestyle of Australia. The added bonus is that the Commonwealth Games will be on during our time in Australia and we will be there!
Our tour is fully escorted and is suitable for club or school teams aged 12 to 17 years. Coaches and team managers are also welcome. Individual players can also join and will be formed into teams by age.
Parents and siblings are also welcomed to come and experience netball and all the other activities Australia has to offer.
- FULLY ESCORTED TOUR WITH ADULT TO PLAYER RATIO OF 10 TO 1
- TEAM TOUR PACK INCLUDING BACKPACK AND TRACKSUIT
- RETURN ECONOMY CLASS AIRFARES LONDON/MANCHESTER TO SYDNEY- PRIVATE COACH TRANSFERS AS PER ITINERARY
- RETURN ECONOMY CLASS AIRFARES SYDNEY-GOLD COAST
- 8 NIGHTS 4 STAR TWIN SHARE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING BREAKFASTS SYDNEY
- 4 NIGHTS 4 STAR TWIN SHARE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING BREAKFASTS GOLD COAST
- ALL BREAKFASTS AND DINNERS
- GUIDED DAY TOUR OF SYDNEY
- NORTHEN BEACHES TOUR SYDNEY INCLUDING LUNCH
- PRIVATE ELITE COACHING AND SKILL TESTING SYDNEY
- MATCHES AGAINST AGE AND SKILL LEVEL SPECIFIC
- RESERVED SEATING COMMONWEALTH GAMES
THURSDAY 29 MARCH 2018
Today we depart our UK port for our flight to Sydney.
FRIDAY 30 MARCH 2018
SATURDAY 31 MARCH 2018
Upon arrival, we will be met and transferred to our 4 Star Sydney hotel. This evening we will have our first meal together.
SUNDAY 1 APRIL 2018
This morning we will take a guided half day tour of Sydney a city whom many believe is the most beautiful in the world. This afternoon is free to explore more of Sydney yourself
MONDAY 2 APRIL 2018
This morning we will have a high-performance netball coaching session with representative coaches and elite players. This will include both physical and skill testing. The rest of the day will be at your leisure.
TUESDAY 3 APRIL 2018
This morning we will head to Sydney’s famed northern beaches the filming location of the popular television series Home and Away. We will pick one of those magnificent beaches to have a relaxing lunch and some time by the Pacific Ocean.
WEDNESDAY 4 APRIL 2018
Today is match day where we will be matched against Australian teams of similar standard and ages to ensure the best of contests.
THURSDAY 5 APRIL 2018
After check out we will transfer to Sydney domestic airport for our flight to the Gold Coast. Upon arrival, we will be met and transferred to our 4-star hotel.
OVERNIGHT GOLD COAST
FRIDAY 6 APRIL 2018
Today we have reserved seating at the Netball sessions of the Commonwealth Games at the Gold Coast Convention centre.
OVERNIGHT GOLD COAST
SATURDAY 7 APRIL 2018
A day of leisure today in the Gold Coast Australia’s holiday capital. We have the opportunity to visit both Sea World and Dreamworld both internationally recognized tourist theme parks.
OVERNIGHT GOLD COAST
SUNDAY 8 APRIL 2018
Another opportunity today to witness the best of netball when we again have reserved seating at the Netball sessions of the Commonwealth Games at the Gold Coast Convention centre
OVERNIGHT GOLD COAST
MONDAY 9 APRIL 2018
After check out we will transfer to Gold Coast Airport for our flight back to Sydney. Upon arrival, we will be met and transferred to our hotel.
TUESDAY 10 APRIL 2018
Today is another match day where our games will be matched against Australian teams of similar standard.
WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
Our final day in Sydney and Australia I at leisure so we can take a last look around this magnificent city and perhaps enjoy some shopping.
THURSDAY 12 APRIL 2018
After check out we will transfer to Sydney International Airport for our return flight to London.
– Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are
correct at the time of printing.
– Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of
providing all assistance accompanies them.
– No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental
state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents
makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in
a socially acceptable and legal manner.
– Payment in full is due at the time of booking.
– Travel insurance is STRONGLY recommended.
– Due to the specific nature of the tour, Experience Sport! reserves the right to
change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element
of the tour is cancelled by Experience Sport! for any reason, Experience Sport!
will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
– All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time
of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service
provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of exchange rates, increased
levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused by cancellations or
curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional
charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
Up to 24 December 2017 – 20% OF TOUR COST
After 24 December 2017 – 100% OF TOUR COST
– Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement
– A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally
requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the
airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been
made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/
– We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or
theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
DISCLOSURE OR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– The passenger consents to provide personal details to Experience Sport! and for
that information to be used where necessary in order to make airline and other
travel arrangements on their behalf.
– Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and Experience Sport! accepts
no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage
– Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA , Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience
Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents in the making of arrangements
with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers. As a
result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change
of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused
to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default,
negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other
services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct
control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts
of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment
or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other
regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or
insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by
the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of
New South Wales, Australia.
– Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances.
Experience Sport! accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction
or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.