British Lions Full Monty Tour
FOLLOW THE LIONS IN 2019
This October see’s the mighty Great Britain Lions play a three match series against the Kiwis and Tongans in New Zealand, followed by a test against Papua New Guinea in Port Moresby. It will be the first time Great Britain have played since the home series against New Zealand in 2007, and their first appearance in the southern hemisphere since the 2006 Tri-Series.
The test matches will be as follows:
- Oct 26 Great Britain v Tonga in Hamilton
- Nov 2 Triple Header in Auckland
- Samoa v Fiji
- Great Britain v New Zealand
- Australia v Tonga
- Nov 9 Great Britain v New Zealand Christchurch
- Nov 16 Great Britain v Papua New Guinea in Port Moresby.
Joining us on the tour will be Lions legend Paul Sculthorpe, who will entertain and share stories from his time playing New Zealand and no doubt some commentary on the current game.
We can also arrange extra trips and further travel in the region and beyond. Perhaps you can extend your stay and visit Australia, Fiji or a wealth of other beautiful places around the pacific in the best time to visit the region.
£5264 GBP PER PERSON TWIN SHARE
£6998 GBP SINGLE ROOM
LAND ONLY PRICES
Includes internal flight but not flights to the Southern Hemisphere
£4524 GBP PER PERSON TWIN SHARE
£6258 GBP SINGLE ROOM
- Return economy class airfare Manchester/London-Auckland-Brisbane-Manchester/London
- Economy class flight Auckland to Queenstown
- Economy class flights Queenstown to Christchurch
- Economy class flight Christchurch to Cairns
- Economy class flight cairns to Port Moresby
- Economy class flight Port Moresby to Brisbane
- All transfer as per itinerary
- 3 nights 4/5 star accommodation Hamilton including breakfasts
- 3 nights 4/5 star accommodation Rotorua including breakfasts
- 4 nights 4/5 star accommodation Auckland including breakfasts
- 3 nights 4/5 star accommodation Queenstown including breakfasts
- 3 nights 4/5 star accommodation Christchurch including breakfasts
- 4 nights 4/5 star accommodation Cairns including breakfasts
- 3 nights 4/5 star accommodation Port Moresby including breakfasts
- Thermal valley tour Rotorua
- Fully catered Auckland Harbour cruise
- Ko Tane Maori experience including dinner
- Great Barrier Reef experience
- Port Moresby Rugby League Experience
- Category 1 tickets
- Great Britain v Tonga – Hamilton
- Great Britain v New Zealand/Australia v Tonga double header – Auckland
- Great Britain v New Zealand – Christchurch
- Great Britain v Papua New Guinea – Port Moresby
We fly out of the UK and head down to the Southern Hemisphere and our destination of Auckland
Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to the beautiful quaint town of Hamilton New Zealand. This evening we will catch up for a welcome drink.
Match day and we will transfer to FMG Stadium for the Lions’ first match in the southern hemisphere against Tonga. Post-match we will return to the hotel for a celebratory drink.
After a hectic time today will be a day of leisure in beautiful Hamilton.
This morning after checking out we will take our coach to one of the worlds most interesting towns. Rotorua is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. There are bubbling mud pools and the 30m-tall Pohutu Geyser, which erupts many times daily.
Today we will experience the wonder of Rotorua when we embark on a thermal valley tour. Here you will encounter bubbling mud, pools of boiling water still used for cooking, and stunning geysers. The Pōhutu geyser is the star of the show.
Our final day in Rotorua is a day of leisure.
This morning after checking out we head to Auckland New Zealand’s biggest city. Auckland is known as the city of sails and rated the most livable city in the world.
Today we will cruise and be entertained on Auckland Harbour and be joined by some of our game’s personalities.
Match day and today is the planned double header first the Kangaroos v Tonga then the 2nd Test for Great Britain and the Kiwis. We will transfer to and from Eden Park together for both matches.
A final day of leisure in the City of Sails
After checking out we will transfer to Auckland domestic Airport for our flight to another one of New Zealand’s and the world’s most beautiful destinations Queenstown. Upon arrival we will be transferred to our hotel. Here we will spend 3 magnificent relaxing days in this magic place.
Day of leisure
Day of leisure
After checking out transfer to airport for our fight to Christchurch. Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to our hotel.
A free day prior to our evening Maori Te Kane show including dinner.
Match day and the Test between Great Britain and the Kiwis at Christchurch Stadium. We will transfer together to and from the game together.
After checking out we will transfer to Christchurch Airport for our flight to Cairns or your optional destinations. Upon arrival into Cairns we will be transferred to our hotel.
After our arduous journey today is a day of leisure.
A fantastic day awaits us as we head out to the Great Barrier Reef one of the worlds natural wonders.
A final day of leisure soaking up the sun in Cairns
For those on their Australian options we will arrange flights to Port Moresby. For those in Cairns we will transfer to airport for our flight to Port Moresby the capital of Papua New Guinea. Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to our hotel.
OVERNIGHT PORT MORESBY.
Today we will delve into the culture of New Guinea and experience its love for the game of Rugby League when we take a tour around Port Moresby.
OVERNIGHT PORT MORESBY
Be prepared for an experience you will never forget when we experience the historic Lions v PNG Test. Post match we will return to our hotel.
OVERNIGHT PORT MORESBY
After checking out we will transfer to the airport for our return flights to the UK